Natural whitening ingredients for skin are everywhere around us. Many are rich in vitamin C and acids that help to brighten and lighten our skin.
Many expensive store bought lightening creams lotions and serums contain or mimic natural ingredients that are in common foods namely certain fruits, vegetables and oils.
Here is a list of natural whitening ingredients for skin:
- Soy sauce: Contains kojic acid found in fungi or shoya (soy sauce).
- Chamomile tea: A natural lightener for hair and skin.
- Almond oil: This is another very beneficial ingredient that is great for skin.
- Fennel: Not only does fennel lighten skin but it also Fennel is also a wonderful treatment for prematurely aged, wrinkled, wind or sun-damaged neglected skin.
- Buttermilk: The lactic acid in milk is great for smoothing blotchy skin.
- Parsley: Helps with blotchiness and red veins.
- Lemon or lime juice: Known for its brightening properties because of it’s high AHA acid content.
- Papaya: Contains papain an enzyme that dissolves proteins and skin cells to remove excess skin cells and stimulate new growth.
- Cucumber: Cooling, soothing and slightly lightening for skin.
|OZNaturals- Vitamin C Serum For Your Face Contains Professional Strength 20% Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid - Anti Wrinkle, Anti Aging Serum For A Radiant & More Youthful Glow! ALLURE MAGAZINE'S Best In Beauty Vitamin C Serum - Widely considered the most effective Vitamin C serum available - Helps stimulate the production of collagen for smoother texture and even skin tone ANTI AGING SERUM Protects Skin from free radical damage and helps reverse damage caused by previous sun exposure USING THE HIGHEST concentration of natural and active ingredients possible giving you beautiful skin in eco-friendly ways Fragrance-free UNIQUE Vitamin C serum contains a proprietary blend of 20% Vitamin C and Astaxanthin|
|Organic Body Care Recipes: 175 Homemade Herbal Formulas for Glowing Skin & a Vibrant Self. Radiantly healthy skin, hair, feet, hands, eyes, and nails. Recipes for hand and footcare, nail treatments, shaving cream, and even popular spa treatments such as microdermabrasion exfoliants, detox and cellulite soaks, ayurvedic oils, and herbal cold salves.|
|Natural Home Made Skin Care Recipes: Three steps to great looking skin with everyday ingredients. Enjoy beautiful clear glowing healthy skin every day! Natural Home Made Skin Care Recipes are simple to make and completely natural, yet many are so powerful they can erase wrinkles, blemishes, blackheads and uneven skin tone, leaving your skin looking and feeling radiant.|